January: Day 20 Writing Challenge - Post About 3 Celebrity Crushes

Assalamualaikum
Bandung, 20 Januari 2020

Post about 3 celebrity crushes.

It happening again. I forgot to post the day 20 writing challenge. Sorry. Hahaha.

Honestly, I don't have any crushes on celebrity right now. Since I only have crush on my husband lol. But I will share 3 celebrity crushes when I was in high school.

1. Greyson Chance

how sweet!!!!

The number one celebrity crushes! He is a singer. His sleepy eyes, sweet smiley, and good voice still make me fallin in love with him. I knew him since I was in 2nd grade in high school and I knew he is my the top one. My mamah said that Greyson is way more handsome than Justin Bieber. Lol. Sadly, I have never go to his concert. But cried like a baby watching TV when his perform in Jakarta was live. I have some merchandises like his giant poster, books, stickers and all. A while ago, he came out. And told people and his fans in Instagram that he is gay. Made me shock for a while but I got it. I got you Greyson!! Loveeee.

2. Luke Benward

😍

Diamond Dog Caper film was my first time I saw Luke. He was so cute and I fell for him. I have some photos of him on my stuff. Even made a keychain with my photo and on the other side his photo. Lol. He is one of my high school crushes.

3. Daniel Radclife

💙

Yes! Harry Potter!!! He was so cuteeeeeee. I love him so much. I still love to watch Harry Potter until right now!

Who are your celebrity crushes?


Love,

Sylvia

0 Comments