January: Day 3 Writing Challenge - What are Your Top Three Pet Peeves?

Assalamualaikum.
Bandung, 3 Januari 2020.

always trying to keep my nails clean

What are your top three pet peeves?

Sebelumnya, pet peeves atau pet hate itu adalah sesuatu hal yang buat kamu jengkel banget tapi oranglain ya mungkin biasa-biasa aja dengan hal itu.

Here is my top 3 pet peeves.

1. Dirty nails

I still remember the day I commented to my friend that his nails was so dirty and made me felt uncomfortable and annoyed me. He asked "is that it?" I mean? Yaaa. I hate when my nails are dirty or even ugly lol. I don't use nails polish either, I think nails polish just make my nails become more ugly after I remove it.

2. Body shamming jokes

I hate this one af. I mean, how could you do that? Do you feel way much perfect than the person whom you bully? And you laughing like there's nothing wrong about it? Poor person. Idk, if you're older than me, or richer than me. I just want everybody have some respects for other. I mean its okay if you're joking about something else, but body? Really? Nobody's perfect. Only Allah is the one who perfect. Even Allah is not judgemental, and you still judging, bullying, shamming others? How pity you are!

3. Wrong spelling my name

Okay, whats your name again? Its S Y L V I A, mam. 

And the next thing you know, your name written SILFIA. Great.

Or SILVIA or SILVIYA or SILPIA or SYILVIYA.

Thats why I always appriciate someone who wrote my name correct. I mean, is that hard?


See you di tulisan selanjutnya!

Love,

Sylvia

0 Comments