January: Day 15 Writing Challenge - Bullet Points My Whole Day

Assalamualaikum
Bandung, 15 Januari 2020


Bullet point my whole day

I almost forget to write the challenge today!

Here's bullet points for today..

  • Watched Life is Strange 2 Episode 3-4 at 00:01 am until 02:30am
  • Woke up at 6:58am
  • Checked my social media (I didn't pray bcs I'm on my period)
  • Had a morning pee
  • Washed my face 
  • Gave my cat some cat snacks
  • Cooked sayur jamur tahu and rolade kecap for breakfast (I didn't take pict of my breakfast. Sowwy)
  • Made and cleaned my bed
  • Had breakfast with my husby
  • Had convo about viral news with husby
  • Checked my social media
  • Laying on bed, watched Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 but not finished
  • Took a bath
  • Felt so sleepy, laying on bed and I thought I was sleeping but maybe I was not.
  • Woke up (again)
  • Cleaning the house
  • Feed my cats
  • Fried a chicken for my father in law's lunch
  • My husby went to work (he is in shift 2)
  • Watched the final episode of Life is Strange and cried because it was so sad!!!
  • Felt hungry again and again (maybe because I am on my period)
  • Had my lunch
  • Felt sleepy and I slept
  • Woke up
  • Felt migraine and hungry (again)
  • Checked on my social media and watched some videos on YouTube
  • Feed my cats
  • Realized that my husby want to fasting tomorrow 
  • Made captjay and chicken teriyaki for dinner & sahoor tomorrow
  • Took a bath
  • Laying on bed again
  • Realized I haven't write the challenge
  • Writing on this blog
  • Bullet journaling
  • Shalawat everyday 
  • Listening to surah al-Mulk
  • Waiting for my husby to back home after his works
  • Sleep

How about you? Share your whole day bullet points in the comment section bellow! Have a beautiful night!

Love,

Sylvia

0 Comments