January: Day 13 Writing Challenge - What are You Excited About?

Assalamualaikum
Bandung, 13 Januari 2020


gambar dari Pinterest


What are you excited about?

Here are some things that curently always make me excited..

1. Waiting for the postman.

Since October, I'm becoming one of people who feeling excited to wait the postman to knock on the door and saying "possss" (because I don't have a postbox/mailbox.) After that I usually get some mails from pen pals or from postcrosser.

2. Learning piano.

Its one of my goals this year. Since I was a kid, I always love to play piano. There was oneday when my papah gave me a toy piano and I fell in love with piano. Last year, I almost got my first keyboard but yeah 'almost'.

3. Learning how to plant vegetables, fruits, and flowers.

Few weeks ago my aunty planted some potato in my front yard, and you know what? It grows! Since then I really want to learning how to plant.

4. Learning french.

I have learned french from DuoLingo and I love it. Excited to learn more. Hoping this year I'll be able to speak french.

5. Learn to organizing.

For this year I really wanna organizing my life. So I do bullet journaling to keep my life on track. And I'm excited!


How about you? What are you excited about?


Love,

Sylvia

0 Comments